Monday, November 9, 2009

Stephanie's Headshots


A few weeks ago I had the pleasure to shoot a wedding for a beautiful bride named Stephanie and her new husband, Justin (unfortunately it was for a studio so I couldn't publish the pictures here). I have met few brides more relaxed and vivacious as Stephanie and we got some awesome pictures both at the wedding in New Jersey and out and about in Times square.

During the day I learned that Stephanie, like me is an alum of AMDA. She mentioned that now that the craziness of her wedding planning was done, she was looking forward to getting back to auditioning. The only problem being that her headshot was way out of date.

Naturally, when Stephanie called me on returning from her honeymoon to enquire about headshots, I was anly to happy to oblige. I think we got some beautiful shots!

I have every confidence that an illustrious performing career awaits Stephanie and that her marriage will be long, loving and happy. She and Justin seem like the perfect match!










No comments:

Post a Comment