Monday, November 9, 2009

Cohens Fashion Optical annual awards dinner

On the first day of November, I was honored to shoot Cohen's fashion optical's corporate awards dinner for the second time. Once again I got to spend my Sunday evening in the elegant rooms of Manhattan Penthouse on fifth avenue at 14th st.

This year has apparently been a record breaker for Cohens despite the tough economic climate and everyone was definitely prepared to celebrate. There was much dancing, and all involved seemed to enjoy themselves immensely (oh and the food was way above my usual expectations of a catering hall)!

I love when I get to shoot happy, beautiful people in a great location and am proud to say that I have already been told to save the date for next year's festivities!
















No comments:

Post a Comment